ANGELICA MASSAGE THERAPIES
BENEFITS OF MASSAGE:
Massage affects the whole body through stimulation and relaxation of the nerves. It has physiological and psychological benefits and can affect the body systems in a positive way. It relaxes and relieves muscle strain and fatigue, as well as improve our health.
Some pains, aches, fatigue and other symptoms can be a way that our body uses by saying: "slow down and take it easy". To alleviate these symptoms and the tension caused by the daily stress many people find it very beneficial having massage.
These are some of the benefits of therapeutic massage:
- Helps relieve stress and aids relaxation
- Reduces muscle spasm
- Helps relieve muscle tension and stiffness
- Encourages faster healing of strained muscles and sprained ligaments; reduces pain and swelling; reduces of excessive scar tissue
- increases joint flexibility and range of motion
- Enhances athletic performance _ treats injuries caused during sport or work
- Promotes deeper and easier breathing
- Improves blood circulation and lymph flow
- Enhances Immune System
- Improves posture
- increases skin, tone, texture, elasticity
- Encourages the production of the skin natural oil.
- Reduces blood pressure
Mental / Psychological Benefits
Stimulates peace of mind
- Helps relieve mental stress
- Reduces levels of anxiety
- Promotes a relaxed state of mental alertness
- Helps stress management
- Promotes a feeling of well-being
- Creates body awareness
- Increases awareness of
- Improves energy by invigorating all body systems and reducing fatigue
- Soothes and comforts
- Improves sleep pattern
When muscles are overworked, waste products such as lactic acid can accumulate in the muscle, causing soreness, stiffness even muscle spasm. Through massage the blood circulation is improved, bringing fresh oxygen to body tissues, which assists the elimination of waste products, speeding healing after injury, and enhancing recovery from disease.
Therapeutic Massage used to promote general well-being and enhance while boosting the circulatory and immune systems to benefit blood pressure, circulation, muscle tone, digestion skin tone